Sunday, July 31, 2011

There are so many people on this planet.  We are all so worried about finding our soulmate.  None of us truly bring to light the value of finding a true best friend.  To me, that is far superior to romantic love.  I understand how much happiness romance can bring, but knowing that my best friend will be there no matter what has far more benefits.  I'm not sure for guys what this means, but for girls it means getting to chit chat and not having to finish sentences.  It means singing love ballads to one another in the car with the windows down.  It means not having to explain yourself and having someone get what you didn't say.
The random "50 points if you hit a skateboarder"s or "dibs" can never truly measure the impact a lifelong friendship has on us.
Sarah, I know God has blessed me with you in my life and I love you so much.  I understand how often I write about you, but I hope you know that that is the only way I can think of to say how I feel about us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind