Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wob

It's been a while.  Almost 5 years have passed since the last time I saw you.
In 8th grade, we were in the same class.  I remember my mom pointing you out and saying you were cute.  I shrugged it off because you were too cute to like a girl like me.  In 8th grade, I had hair as big as it was long.  I had braces.  I was still at that awkward toothpick body shape stage.  You were so out of my league.
Even now, after all these years, so much has changed, but I still feel so flattered that you like me.  You're training for the Marines right now, but somehow manage to take time to text me every so often.  Every text from you gives me a brand new smile that I don't have to fake.  I cannot wait until August when you come home.  I want to see you so bad.
I miss you, Robert Smith and I'm so flattered that you miss me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind