Thursday, May 19, 2011

Normal


The shaking got worse.  They cut back my medicine partially to stop me from shaking.  It got worse.  I don’t know why I shake, but it’s embarrassing.  I want to be able to take a clear picture.  This is bullshit.  I shake all the time.  Nothing seems to stop it.  Nothing increases it eiher.  It’s constant and never-ending.  I forget when I started to shake.  I don’t know if previous medicine just stopped it or if my current medicine started it.
Medicine…drugs…I’ve been experimenting with drugs since I was 7.  Oh it was all official.  Doctors have studied me.  They prescribe it, I take it as prescribed.  My mom helps.  All this in the pursuit of being normal.  But seriously?  Nobody’s “normal.”  Everybody is their own kind of crazy.  Why are people so worried about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind